This is my tag created for Lacy Sunshine.
I used this lovely digi "winter winds ethereal enchantress", and i chose to do it as a tag. I colored the digi first, and then choosed paper and bling. Im pretty happy with the result :)
This is what i used:
- Turquoise bazzill
- patterned paper from "Ella&Viv - "white christmas"
- christmastrees and branches from Joy!
- berryes from Kort&Godt(silver) and Søstrene Grene (white)
- decorative crystal berryes - Kort godt
- swirls from ebay
- Snowcrystals from Rusta
- Stickles - "diamonds"
- God Jul chipboard - Wycinanaka, embossed in silver
- Digi colored with Chameleon color tones
- shaved ice from Finnabair
At the same time i write this blogpost, i remembered that i havent presented my last card, for the opening of the Lacy Sunshine challenge in november. So under here, i will show you how i made that card :)
I used the digi "Sugi-winter princess" from Lacy Sunshine. When i saw the digi, i knew i wanted to color it only in black and gray tones. (Fifty shades of gray?;-D)
So here it is, my "step-card", first attemt in this tecnique.
For this card i used:
- White bazzill
- Digi - Sugi- winter princess
- digi colored with chameleon color tones
- Die: Joy! "Happy holydays christmas tree"
- Die: Joy! "Happy holydays pine branches"
- Die: landscape - ebay
- Christmas stamp (old, dont know the brand)
- cheese cloth
- red half-beads
- Finnabair - Snowflake paste
- Die: Kort & Godt "die 174 - ovaler med søm"
I really hope you enjoyed this two cards. At least i loved making them.
Go to Lach Sunshines facebook page, or their blog.
Hugs from Synnøve