torsdag 30. november 2017

The last day of november

This is my tag created for Lacy Sunshine. 

I used this lovely digi "winter winds ethereal enchantress", and i chose to do it as a tag. I colored the digi first, and then choosed paper and bling. Im pretty happy with the result :)








This is what i used:

*
*

At the same time i write this blogpost, i remembered that i havent presented my last card, for the opening of the Lacy Sunshine challenge in november. So under here, i will show you how i made that card :)


I used the digi "Sugi-winter princess" from Lacy Sunshine. When i saw the digi, i knew i wanted to color it only in black and gray tones. (Fifty shades of gray?;-D)
So here it is, my "step-card", first attemt in this tecnique. 








For this card i used:



I really hope you enjoyed this two cards. At least i loved making them. 
Go to Lach Sunshines facebook page, or their blog. 

Hugs from Synnøve

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar