onsdag 16. august 2017

Lacy Sunshine august

Good morning! 

Im so excited to be a member of Lacy Sunshine design team! So today, this blog post will be in english. 


I got this beautyful digi "Winter Rory".


I imediately knew what i wanted to make. 
The coloring is done with Chameleon pens, and the background is done with water colors. 

Then i used a base with silver glitter bazzill, 
and two different patternd sheets, one from a Norwegian designer called "Kaboks". 
I made my own flower from 3 die cuts, an halfpearl and finnabairs snowflake paste. (I used that i other places too)
I wanted the ground to look like it cracked in the ice. 
So i used Distress cracle paint - clear rock candy. I think the effeckt is cool. 
I also used cheesecloth and some snowflake ribbon.

So hope you like it! 





*Synnøve*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar